How to prepare Sandwich



Hi friends, 


How are you all doing?


After a long break, I'm inclined to share the recipe of Sandwich prepared by me today evening at my home.


I have used Modern hi fibre brown bread. 


I have prepared the curry with the following ingredients for placing in between the two bread slices.


Onions - 5.

Carrots - 5.

Tomatoes -2.

Green chillies -6.

Ginger paste little.

Curry leaves. 

Coriander leaves.

Salt - 2 tsp.

Turmeric powder &

Garam Masala- 1 TSP each.

Chilli powder - 1 TSP.

Coconut oil - 3 tsp.


Grated the Carrots. Chopped the onion into small pieces. Chillies and Tomatoes cut into small pieces. 


Heated oil in the Pan. Added mustard, turmeric powder, onion. After little fry of the onions, added grated carrot, tomatoes and chillies. Added ginger paste, salt, chilli powder, Garam Masala. After frying the entire mixture, add curry leaves and coriander leaves. Mix well. 


I have applied home made butter on the bread slices, filled the curry between the two slices. Placed the curry filled bread slices in the Sandwich Maker. 


My wife,sons and DILs have relished the taste and appreciated me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ಆರು ದಶಕಗಳ ಹಿಂದೆ ಕಣ್ಮರೆಯಾದ ನನ್ನ ತಮ್ಮನ ನೆನಪು

ಕನ್ನಡ ಓದಲು ಬರೆಯಲು ಕಲಿತಿದ್ದು ಹೇಗೆ

ಮಾವಿನ ಉಪ್ಪಿನಕಾಯಿ ತಯಾರಿಸುವ ವಿಧಾನ